Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH)
Pewaukee Dental, is seeking a professional, self-motivated, Registered Dental Hygienist to join a talented team of dental professionals.
The candidate we are looking for enjoys working in a fast paced, team-oriented environment, is detailed oriented, and is able to co-diagnose restorative and hygiene services. Candidates must have State of WIsconsin Hygiene License, State of Wisconsin Local Anesthesia Certification, and be CPR certified. Ideal candidates would have knowledge of the Dentrix dental software and have at least one year of experience in hygiene, Digital X-ray, and CBCT.
Summary of Job Responsibilities:
This position is open to be full-time or part-time working Monday-Thursday and one Saturday per month.
- Develop and implement individualized dental care plans for patients
- Diagnose treatment and update x-rays
- Complete patient screening procedures; such as assessment of oral health conditions, review of health history, oral cancer screening, head and neck inspection
- Be detailed oriented to accurately chart dental caries, pre-existing restoration, and perio
- Deliver direct patient care using established dental hygiene procedures
If you are looking for an opportunity to work with a dental practice that focuses on customer care, you will want to click here to apply now!